2020 has been hard on many things, and relationships are no exception. As the New York Times recently covered, “rebooting your romance and reigniting that spark are more important than you think, especially now.” We couldn’t agree more. So today, we’re excited to share updates to Tuned — an app for couples to connect more deeply. In this new release, we’ve added highlight reels, prompts to share with your partner, and a way to keep collaborative lists to celebrate your past, present, and future together.
Since we launched this experiment in April, couples have used Tuned to deepen their relationship. According to our users, Tuned gives them a special space away from clutter or distraction to show care, appreciation, and love for their partner.
“Fun app! Way to go! My boyfriend and I love this app! We played around with the app a lot and each feature is so thoughtful and cute that [it was] specifically designed for couples. I found those traditional message tools [are] lacking of intimacy and creativity. However this app is stepping up – it’s great at creating the couple’s dynamics and making it more personalized (ie: I found you can assign [a] nickname to your partner and your partner will see it in the chat too!). Overall, I think it’s a fun couple-friendly app that makes relationship[s] more colorful. Can’t wait for more new features!“iOS app store review
Be present with each other
- Set your moods so you can stay tuned in to how you’re both feeling throughout the day without having to ask.
- Exchange notes, voice messages, cards, stickers, and music to effortlessly show your romantic side and connect with your partner on a deeper level.
- Take Couple’s Challenges to learn new things about each other and have some fun.
Celebrate your past
- Reminisce on all your shared artifacts like photos, and milestones.
- Turn your favorite memories into a highlights video you can share with friends and family if you’d like.
Look forward to your future
- Add important dates in your relationship (like birthdays and anniversaries).
- Create shared lists for all special moments big and small (like bucket lists, date night ideas, and inside jokes).
You can download Tuned on the iOS App Store in the United States and Canada. NPE apps are experimental, subject to change (see more about NPE’s approach here), and adhere to Facebook’s Terms of Service, Data Policy, and NPE Team Supplemental Terms. Thanks for checking out Tuned!